Configure DingTalk Notifications
DingTalk is an enterprise-grade communication and collaboration platform. It integrates messaging, conference calling, task management, and other features into a single application.
This document describes how to configure a DingTalk conversation or chatbot to receive platform notifications sent by KubeSphere.
- You need to have a user with the
platform-adminrole, for example, the
adminuser. For more information, see Create Workspaces, Projects, Users and Roles.
- You need to have a DingTalk account.
- You need to create an applet on DingTalk Admin Panel and make necessary configurations according to DingTalk API documentation.
Configure DingTalk Conversation or Chatbot
- Log in to the KubeSphere console as
- Click Platform in the upper-left corner and select Platform Settings.
- In the left navigation pane, click Notification Configuration under Notification Management.
- On the DingTalk page, select the Conversation Settings tab and configure the following parameters:
- AppKey: The AppKey of the applet created on DingTalk.
- AppSecret: The AppSecret of the applet created on DingTalk.
- Conversation ID: The conversation ID obtained on DingTalk. To add a conversation ID, enter your conversation ID and click Add to add it.
- (Optional) On the DingTalk page, select the DingTalk Chatbot tab and configure the following parameters:
- Webhook URL: The webhook URL of your DingTalk robot.
- Secret: The secret of your DingTalk robot.
- Keywords: The keywords you added to your DingTalk robot. To add a keyword, enter your keyword and click Add to add it.
- To specify notification conditions, select the Notification Conditions checkbox. Specify a label, an operator, and values and click Add to add it. You will receive only notifications that meet the conditions.
- After the configurations are complete, click Send Test Message to send a test message.
- If you successfully receive the test message, click OK to save the configurations.
- To enable DingTalk notifications, turn the toggle in the upper-right corner to Enabled.
Was this page Helpful?
Receive the latest news, articles and updates from KubeSphere
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific question about how to use KubeSphere, ask it on Slack. Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to report a problem or suggest an improvement.
What’s on this Page