Release Notes for 3.3.1
Enhancements & Updates
- Add support for editing the kubeconfig binding mode on the pipeline UI.
- Fix an issue where users fail to check the CI/CD template.
- Remove the
Deprecatedtag from the CI/CD template and replace
kubeconfig bindingat the deployment phase.
- Fix an issue where users fail to create routing rules in IPv6 and IPv4 dual-stack environments.
hostpathas a required option when users are mounting volumes.
Authentication & Authorization
- Delete roles
- Add role
- Block some permissions of custom roles.
- Add support for changing the number of items displayed on each page of a table.
- Add support for batch stopping workloads.
For more information about issues and contributors of KubeSphere 3.3.1, see GitHub.
Was this page Helpful?
Receive the latest news, articles and updates from KubeSphere
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific question about how to use KubeSphere, ask it on Slack. Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to report a problem or suggest an improvement.